COVID-19 Policies and Updates
We hope this message finds you healthy and safe during these challenging times. Our community has been through a lot over the past few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our new normal habits and updated routines.
Local officials have notified us that it is safe to reopen for elective dental treatment for our patients.
While many things have changed, one thing remains the same: our commitment to your safety. We want to tell you about the latest infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows all of the recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
You will see some changes when it is time for your appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- • Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You will be asked those same questions when you arrive.
- • Please wear a mask when you come to the office.
- • We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you arrive.
- • We will take your temperature as a precautionary measure.
- • Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
- • We ask that you remain in your car when you arrive. Please call the office form the parking lot and we will let you know when to come upstairs.
Brunswick Periodontal Associates